There are many ways for you to worship with First St. Charles. One way is to host a Worship Watch Party on Facebook! Here's a video tutorial of how to host a Facebook Watch Party:
Step-by-step instructions for creating your worship watch party
To create a watch party from your Facebook News Feed or timeline:
- At the top of your News Feed or timeline, click the text next to your profile picture.
- Click then click Watch Party.
- Search for a video by searching for "First St. Charles UMC" or click a category (example: For You, Watched, Live) to view additional videos.
- Select any videos you'd like to add to your watch party, then click Next.
- You can choose to add a description for your watch party, then click Post. You'll see a message that says “Your Watch Party Is About To Begin.”
Once you're in the watch party you can add friends to watch with you.
During your worship watch party
Once your watch party starts, you can:
Add videos: Click Add Video on the right to add additional videos to the queue.
Invite friends: Click Share in the bottom left to invite friends to your watch party.
Add comments: Click Write something... in the bottom right to chat with others who are in the watch party with you. You can click to add an emoji or to add a sticker to your comments.
End your watch party: Click in the top right of the video, then click End Watch Party > End > Done.
After your worship watch party ends
Once you finish your watch party, a recap will be saved on your timeline as a post, which will show all videos watched during the party along with any comments that were made.
These and further instructions can be found on Facebook.